When You See Your Friends In Hellfire – Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan on The Deen Show.
How would you react when you see your friend burning in Hell-fire? Nouman Ali Khan talks about it, from the Quran.
“Close friends, that ‘day, Will Be enemies to each other, EXCEPT the Righteous “[43:67]
The passage from Surah As-Saffat that Brother. Nouman Ali Khan is referring to:
50. And they will approach one another, inquiring of each other.
51. A speaker among them will say, “Indeed, I had a companion [on earth]
52. Who would say, ‘Are you indeed of those who believe
53. That when we have died and become dust and bones, we will indeed be recompensed?'”
54. He will say, “Would you [care to] look?”
55. And he will look and see him in the midst of the Hellfire.
56. He will say, “By Allah , you almost ruined me.
57. If not for the favor of my Lord, I would have been of those brought in [to Hell].
58. Then, are we not to die
59. Except for our first death, and we will not be punished?”
60. Indeed, this is the great attainment.